- The students are admitted on
the basis of a Common Admission Test conducted by the University
at various centers all over India.
- Syllabi of courses are frequently
modified. Average pass out rate for the last five years is not
less than 95% while the average dropout rate for the same period
is not more than 5%.
- The coordinator nominated for
each semester looks after the general conduct of classes and
collect feed back from the students. The matters are discussed
in the Department Council.
- Common Admission Test 2022 Prospectus is available here
- Common Admission Test 2022 Notification is available here